EURO Chain hoists with built-in electric trolley is one of the light duty lifting equipment, which consists of two components: one electric chain hoist and one electric trolley. The hoist that can be fixed on single beam bridge cranes and suspended single I-Beam tracks, is widely used for the lifting purpose that occurs in factories, mines, ports, warehouses, building site and etc. They are particularly useful in lower and small room workplaces.
Features of Electric Chain Hoist:
- The body of hoist and gearbox of the trolley are made of high strength alloy steel.
- The guide chain baffles and load wheel made of high-quality steel as well as alloy steel.
- The forged hook with safety latch and the carbureting chain is high strength grade.
- The grade two gear drive equipped with limit load device and lift up or down with the adjustable limit switch.
- The hoists adopt the high start torque columnar rotor motor and the trolleys adopt the brake motor.
- The push button cord is with 24 voltage for safer handling.
- Use the lubricating grease of long lifespan without leakage.
- Low headroom, lightweight, easy operation, safe and reliable.