Please refer below five items for installing electric chain hoist with motorized trolley. Before installation of the chain hoist pay attention regarding voltage. If the voltage is not proper, serious damage will occur to the working hoist. To prevent such an incident from happening to make sure that the wiring meets the requirements of a power supply.
Attaching Chain Container
Lubricating Gear CaseThere is no lubrication oil in the gearbox during shipment. Unplug the oil plug, use pot nozzle to fill the gearcase with gear oil and then put the oil plug back.
Lubricating Load Chain
Lubrication plays quite an important role in load chain service life. In order to extend the service life of load chain, please apply chain lubrication oil produced by a specific company or the one equal to lithium grease for industrial use. It is necessary to apply machine oil or gear oil on a regular basis.
- Plumb the no-load chain.
- Clean of dust and water on the chain.
- As shown in the diagram below, lubricate each link and load sheave or idle sheave.
Checking Chain Alignment
Stock serial hoist with a load of capacity 3 tons or 5 tons has a double chain fall model. Ensure not to overturn the bottom hook of the double chain fall model. If it happens, reset it back to be normal. Make sure that welded part of chain keeps aligned. Do not suspend load on a twisted chain.
Installing trolley and connecting it to the hoist
(a) Equipping trolley
- Insert suspension shaft into side plate G and lock it with suspension shaft bolt, slotted nut and split pin. Ensure to fully bend both branches of split pin.
- Insert fixing shaft into side plate and lock it with a split pin. Ensure to bend both branches of split pin.
- As shown in table 5-2, load the suspension shaft with inner adjusting spacer.
- Attach suspension shaft and fixing shaft to suspender T connecting with hoist body. Make sure that mane plates of hoist and trolley are in the same direction.
- Attach more spacers on suspension shaft, and insert the suspension shaft and fixing shaft into side plate S.
- Attach outer adjusting spacer and shaft stopper pin on the suspension shaft. Insert the split pin into the shaft stopper pin.
- Install shaft stopper and you can see the split pin on the left side from the front of trolley switch box when.
(b) Adjusting trolley width
- Adjust trolley width for proper space by referring to the above picture. Size A is measured when two side plates are fully extended out.
- Size A must be: about rail flange width (B) + 41n1n
- To obtain above-stated size A, you should increase or decrease adjusting spacers, without taking into consideration the numbers listed in Table 5-2.
- After size A is measured, insert a split pin into shaft stopper pin. Ensure to bend the two branches of split pin.