Single Girder EOT Crane- A Comprehensive Description
The EOT crane, as one of the material handling systems, is a reliable and safe choice for lots of industrial applications. This crane comes with a wire rope, hook, electric motor brake, drum, pulley, and several other components. It passes through rails attached to Gantry Girders. The major structure of an EOT crane includes a bridge girder, designed with U, I beams and other rolled sections. There are two end carriages to back up this bridge girder, and each of these carriages has a pair of wheels. A wire rope hoist hangs below this bridge girder. You can operate the crane with a pendant station, suspending from the rope hoist. This pendant station is not reliant on the hoist movement, and manufacturers can customize it based on their choices.
The EOT crane is available with Single and Double Girders. The Single Girder EOT Cranes are one of the convenient choices for your warehouses and small production units. In some cases, you may also use to manage a hot metal ladle. The optimal capacity of a single girder EOT crane is about 20 MT, and the system can span up to 50 Meters.
Designed by LOADMATE, the single girder crane is based on the latest Indian standards. You can notice high accuracy in dimension of the crane. Moreover, from functional perspectives, LOADMATE EOT crane is a versatile choice for most of the industries. Due to its sturdy construction, you may use the equipment for several years.
With a compact design and modular construction, this crane helps you to lift much amount of load. Manufacturers have used high-quality wire rope hoist for deigning single EOT cranes.
Standard features of Single Girder EOT Crane
- Design- LOADMATE Cranes are designed as per IS-807 & IS-3177 standards to ensure safety to users. Moreover, lightweight structure, user-friendliness, compact shape, minimal maintenance needs- these factors have made LOADMATE single girder crane a distinguished choice.
- High-end motors- The integrated motors of the crane help in braking, reversing, and starting the system. There is a dust-proof structure enclosing these motors. Cage motors have in-built safety systems with hoisting protections.
- Quality brakes- EHT, Dual-disc, and Shoe electromagnetic brakes have an automatic system that starts working in the absence of power. While your crane operators have found an emergency situation, the emergency brake protects the related treasure. The gearbox has a hob cut helical gear with a hardness level of about 250 to 350 BHN. Spur gears are made of carbon alloy steel to have wear-resistant design and long-lasting performance.
- Electrical Panel- This modular pane design ensures easy installation, better performance, simple circuitry, compact terminals, and ducted wiring. Moreover, you can maintain the panel with minimal efforts. There is a special protection system to prevent motor overload issues.
- Limit switch- Over-lowering and over-hoisting of hook are common problems. To avoid these issues, you can use this limit switch. Stoppers, integrated with the switch, prevent the problem of over-travelling.
- Push-button station- As it is a lightweight system, you can easily operate it and manage it. The aluminium design ensures a lasting value.
- Painting- Before assembling the parts, we have applied primers. Then, after testing the system, we have coated them with synthetic enamel.
Special Features of Single Girder EOT Crane
- TEFC motors with the best Class F insulation
- Perfect hoists and additional components included in the package
- Low-maintenance wheel blocks
- Properly lubricated design
- Cast steel rope with heavy-duty construction
- Quality cable system
- Pendant control with a push button
- Highly engineered
- Welded box girder with optimal stability and rigidity
- End carriage- Perfect for any warehouse and factory
Optional Features of Single Girder EOT Crane
- Radio Remote control for wireless operation
- Flameproof design to reduce your risk
- Shrouded DSL system helps you to feed power.
- Soft starter
Benefits of Single Girder EOT Crane
- Low cost: Single girder EOT cranes are one of the affordable load lifting systems useful for a range of purposes. They are more compact while compared to double girder cranes. They need one bridge girder, and that is why there is minimal deadweight. In other words, they can use lighter runway systems for their operations.
- High efficiency: Although EOT cranes have single girder designs, they have thoroughly tested components to serve you for a longer period. The highly reliable parts include motor and gearbox for smooth hoisting mechanism. Furthermore, the flawless design ensures high uptime and low maintenance needs.
- Consistent functioning: Single girders with torsional rigidity use the available space and height at the optimal level. The choice of the latest technologies and components make these cranes user-friendly. With minimal maintenance, you can continue using the equipment.
- Highly customizable: The best single girder EOT crane has a versatile design to make it usable with your present structures without considerable modifications. There are several options available for customizing cranes for your applications.