If you require an underslung crane system for an application where the available headroom is limited, then LOADMATE Underslung Crane - Double Girder model could be the ideal solution. It is a hybrid variant of conventional Double Girder Crane and a single girder underslung crane.
This model is highly appreciated for optimum lifting capacity and has proved highly useful in workplaces where there is a low-level ceiling or where the distance between the hoist and floor needs to be maximized. With this model, the selective span advantage of the underslung crane and the low headroom advantage of the double girder crane is summed up. i.e., you get a short headroom crane with a span of your choice. This added benefit comes with limitations of reduced side approaches. Unlike the single girder underslung crane, the double girder variant cannot have an overhung of the main girder.
LOADMATE designs and produces a solution that perfectly fits the task in hand after carefully taking into consideration the details of the lifting application. As per the demands of our valuable clients, we can offer a customized feature like including floodlights and walkways.
- Low headroom which in turn reduces the cost of the shed/building
- Optimum design of the structure that avoids dead weight and reduces the cost of the equipment.
- Fully Manual, Semi-Electric and Fully Electric options available as per the requirement
- Design and Manufactured in compliance to IS 807 & IS 3177 for different applications to appropriate class & duty.
- The design of Crab machinery is compliant with IS 3938.
- Twin drive arrangement is provided for Long Travel motion which contains geared brake motor
- Safety Limit Switches are provided to prevent over hoisting and travelling.
- End Stoppers are provided on both sides of the bridge to limit the cross travel motion of the crab.
- Suspended hanging push button pendant or Wireless Radio Remote control.
|Model||DGUS||DGUS 0102||DGUS 0204||DGUS 0304||DGUS 0504||DGUS 7.504||DGUS 1004|
|Max. HT Speed||mpm||10||8||8||8||8||5|
|Max. CT Speed||mpm||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Max. LT Speed||mpm||25||25||25||25||20||20|