HD Series - Heavy Duty Chain Pulley Block is ergonomically designed, manufactured with high‐quality components, and is one of the best chain pulley blocks in the industry. HD Series Chain pulley blocks are easy to use and find significant usage in heavy industrial applications. LOADMATE offers the widest range of Heavy Duty Manual Chain Pulley Block ranging from 1 ton to 40 tons. Heavier capacities are also available on request. HD Series is best recommended for Mechanism Class-IV use where on average, the working hours are more than 6 Hours/Day, and they usually have a lifetime of more than 40,000 working hours if appropriately kept in a dry place.
LOADMATE designs and manufactures HD Series Chain Blocks conforming to IS: 3832-2005 for Safety, Quality, and Performance proven for 30 years of assured reliability. HD Series is equipped with double pawls, ratchet disc, and disc brakes, as an advanced locking mechanism for extra safety.
HD Series Chain Pulley Blocks come with lifelong lubrication with minimum maintenance requirements. This Series has been proved its durability even against heavy wear and tear. We test our chain blocks on various grounds before vending them, and they are therefore known for their reliability and durability. Tested under stringent checks before the final dispatch, we ensure the utmost quality of the pulley block. These superior units can be close-coupled to LOADMATE Push Pull Trolley or Geared Trolleys for further reduced headroom. Optional lift heights also available.
Salient Features of Heavy Duty Chain Pulley Block:
- Assurance of reliability and long service life
- Durable and resist fractures even under excessive loads
- Robust in structure, consistent in performance and have high tensile strength
- Minimum Effort for lifting & the Safety Factor is 6 times of the rated capacity
- After-sales services are provided and Warranted for 12 months
- Spares are readily available and supplied on demand
- Easy to maintain: Chain block can be easily dismantled for maintenance with simple tools available in the workshop.
- Over Load Test: Chain block tested for 150% of SWL as per IS 3832.
|Load Chain Falls||-||1||2||2||2||3||4||6||8||10||12||16|
|Load Chain Dia||mm||8||8||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Running pull on Hand Chain||kgs.||26||28||55||49||50||61||50X2||54X2||70X2||54X4||62X4|
|Weight at 3 mtr. Lift||kgs.||21||30||55||70||100||126||715||755||840||1000||1250|
|Extra weight per meter||kgs.||2.9||4.3||4.8||8||11.2||14.4||22||28.5||37||40||57|
|'H' with Trolley||mm||550||665||925||950||1025||1120||1300||1300||1350||1700||1700|
|'H'with Thrust bearing in bottom block||mm||580||760||950||1025||1150||1240||1300||1300||1350||1700||1700|
Technical Capabilities to Count On:
- Frames: Micro-alloyed steel highly strength quality precisely machined ensuring parallelism and alignment.
- Hooks: Grade “T” Hooks with safety latches is provided as per the design and dimension specified in IS: 15560-2005. It is made from alloy Steel forged and duly heat treated, compact size but sturdy. In 2 to 16 falls Chain Pulley Blocks, bottom Housing contains idler wheel with needle roller bearing for easy rotary motion.
- Load Chain Wheel (Load Sheave): Steel recommended in lS:3832, cast, heat treated, tested, accurately machined to suit calibrated load chain & needle roller bearings for free rotation, reducing the effort for lifting. These Fully pocketed, spheroidal graphite cast load chain wheels - long life, safe and smooth running
- Load Chain: Load Chain made of Alloy Steel Grade 80 as per IS:3832 is used in all of our blocks. Grade 80, alloy steel load chain are electrically resistance welded, heat treated in Induction furnace then calibrated and tested. Chains are having brilliant toughness, resistance to wear and corrosion. Zinc plated load chain is also provided on specific requirements.
- Gears: Double stage reduction spur gear mechanism is used to reduce the effort and enhance the efficiency. Precision machine case hardened alloy steel gears yields long life and noiseless operations.
- Bearings: To enhance mechanical efficiency, load wheel is mounted on sealed Needle roller bearings. Double ball bearing supported load wheel gives smooth operation. Additional bearings are also placed on gear cover to align the driving shaft and short pinions.
- Brake Mechanism: Precision self-actuating screw disc type mechanical brake engages instantly, outstanding stopping power and safety for high performance with rated capacity.
- Brake Disc: Two nos of asbestos-free long lasting, low wear and more gripping ability brake disc are provided on both side of the ratchet gear.
- Pawl & Ratchet Mechanism: Two Pawls are provided with the ratchet disc and disc break for appropriate locking mechanism and safety
- Triple Protective Cover: First Gear cover protects gears from external shock. Second chain cover guides hand Chain. Third cover made from thick steel protects mechanical brake arrangement from dust and mud intrusion,.
- Load Chain Guide: To facilitate smooth movement of load chain, two nos. rotary steel rollers Guides are used.
- Other Fittings: The vital components are perfectly designed for sufficient strength and rigidity. To ensure safety and long life, all the load bearing parts are heat treated. Anti-corrosive powder coated zinc plated parts provide superior aesthetics and rust protection