'LOADMATE' make Electric Chain Hoist are available for standard & heavy duty applications. Our hoists are designed complying IS 6547, DIN, and American standards. LOADMATE Electric Chain Hoist has many standard features traditionally known as optional by most of the other manufactures. Electric Chain Hoists are also commonly referred to as Motorized Chain Hoists.
LOADMATE offers Electric Chain Hoist in 3 Variants.
- Fix or Stationary Hoists: Hook mounted hoist is provided where only up-down lifting motion is required, like in goods lift. High lift applications like wind turbine maintenance winch also require hook type electric chain hoists with a big metal chain bucket to store the long length of the load chain. Entertainment hoists are also a variant of fix hoists but involve some modification for the inverted usage.
- Electric Chain Hoist with Manual Trolley: Manual Trolley is used when the cross traverse motions are less or total travelling length is not more like in JIB Cranes.
- Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Trolley: This type is the best alternative to a standard Electric Wire Rope Hoists. This variant is used in Single Girder EOT Cranes, Gantry Cranes, Crane Kits, Rail Systems, and also in fixed Monorail applications. Electric Travelling Trolleys provide smooth movement of the load and create low resistance movement on the Monorail or Girders.
In all the above variant, Chain Hoist proves to be extremely useful and user‐friendly. The advantages include very low headroom requirement for optimum space utilization, a standard precision lifting speed for sensitive lifting and lowering operations, and brake linings with long service life. LOADMATE's Electric Chain Hoist features a fresh ergonomic design and convincing technically sound product. The motor and the gear unit are of modular design, allowing us to produce a wide variety of versions and ensuring that the overall design of the hoist is compact.
Dual Speed chain hoists are equipped with variable frequency drive (inverter) that is positioned inside the control panel in the hoist. The dual-speed inverter delivers smooth movement and reduces the load swing.
To ensure safety, LOADMATE utilizes many safety mechanisms like friction clutch, fail-safe DC Brakes, limit switches, Uniquely-designed push-button control, enhanced durability of the load chain.
Major features of LOADMATE' Make Electric Chain Hoist.
- The overall weight of the chain hoist is comparatively lesser due to the aluminium die-cast body, which makes the hoist light. Unique design of the cooling fin ensures quick heat dissipation with the rate up to 60% and continuous service.
- Hoists are equipped with unique load sheave with five pockets as standard and six pockets for smaller capacity hoists. More number of pockets reduces the chain vibrations and increases chain life.
- It is equipped with a DC electromagnetic brake of electric fail-safe design.
- Hoists are equipped with a friction clutch as a standard in the transmission between hoists motor and load sheave. This protects the hoist's motor and body from damages due to excessive load exerted on load sheave.
|S.W.L( Ton)||Height of Lift||No Of Falls||Speeds||Motors (kw)||Load Chain Dia|
|Hoisting||Cross Travel||Hoisting||Cross Travel|
|0.125||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||1||9||10||0.37||0.4||4.0|
|0.250||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||1||7.8||10||0.75||0.4||6.3|
|0.5||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||1||6.8||10||1.1||0.4||7.1|
|1||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||1||7.2||10||1.5||0.4||8|
|2||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||2||3.6||10||1.5||0.4||8|
|3||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||1||5.4||10||3||0.4||11.2|
|5||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||2||2.7||10||3||0.75||11.2|
|7.5||6 Mtr - 150 Mtr||3||1.9||10||3||1.0||11.2|
|10||6 Mtr - 100 Mtr||4||2.7||10||3 x 2||1.5||11.2|
|15||6 Mtr - 100 Mtr||6||1.9||10||3 x 2||1 x 2||11.2|
|20||6 Mtr - 75 Mtr||8||1.4||10||3 x 2||1.5 x 2||11.2|
|25||6 Mtr - 70 Mtr||10||1.1||10||3 x 2||1.5 x 2||11.2|
|30||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||12||0.9||10||3 x 2||2 x 2||11.2|
|35||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||14||0.8||10||3 x 2||2.5 x 2||11.2|
|40||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||16||0.7||10||3 x 2||3.0 x 2||11.2|
|45||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||18||0.63||10||3 x 2||3.0 x 2||11.2|
|50||6 Mtr - 50 Mtr||20||0.55||10||3 x 2||4.0 x 2||11.2|