In the present tech-savvy world, most of us love automation to simplify our efforts. We become highly reliant on electronic items. When we hear the term, manual, it readily makes us think that the system may not be easy to operate. However, it is not true in every case. We are going to prove it by informing you about the manual chain block or chain hoist. Although it is a hand-operated device, you can accomplish your work with ease.
Leading brands, like LOADMATE, have designed high-quality manual chain blocks. You will surely get the best value from these user-friendly systems. For effective lifting of loads, you may invest in these chain blocks. Most of these manual hoists are capable of lifting up to 50 tons of load.
Manual Chain Block- A brief concept
Let us describe the overall configuration of the manual chain block.
When you need to lift your load vertically, you can rely on chain blocks. Precision and not speed may be your primary target. In the scenario, you can choose chain blocks as the right option. Any of your workers can operate these chain blocks easily and safely. Lots of factories use them to lift something from and to the conveyer belt. In the construction field also, you can use these chain hoists.
The hoist remains suspended from a hook with a beam clamp. Two chain loops, a hand chain, and a load lifting chain operate it. The chain around the wheel sustains the lifting process. While you are pulling the chain, this lifting chain controls the load.
Why should you buy manual chain hoists?
- Find the best performance of these chain hoists: You can find the reliable performance of these chain blocks. Thus, for different manual operations to lift your load, you may choose chain blocks.
- The compact design of chain blocks: As you do not prefer a bulky design, you can rely on this compact chain block. Although design and size may not be important to you, potential users appreciate it.
- Portable and lightweight: The manually operated chain blocks and hoists are easy to carry. As they are lightweight models, you can move it to any site of your commercial property. To buy the best chain blocks, you may consult with your hoist manufacturer in India. Professionals can give the right tips to buy the quality model.
- Need minimal maintenance: One of the major reasons for buying chain blocks is the low maintenance needs. While you have bought a chain hoist, you do not need to invest more in its maintenance. It is easy to keep up the original condition of the device. However, make sure that you have purchased the device from one of the reputed manufacturers. The best-branded products will surely last long.
We have more reasons for buying a chain block.
You can avoid the cost of operation by using manual chain blocks. These systems do not need electricity, oil, and gas for the ultimate performance. Moreover, they are user-friendly devices best suited for newbies. Your workers may start using them without undergoing training. Conversely, hydraulic and electric hoists have complicated structures. Without having special skills, one cannot use these advanced systems.
However, manual hoists are available in different models, and lots of manufacturers have released their products in the market. Thus, you can take the time to check out the product quality and reliability of the manufacturer.
Most of the chain blocks are low capacity models. But, the heavier ones are also available for you. The minimum capacity of a chain block is about 10 tons.
Features present in the best manual chain block
- Durable and heavy-duty parts, made of quality alloy steel
- High-strength hook- You can mostly find a gesture-type hook
- Hooks equipped with safety latches
- Grade 80 Alloy Steel lifting chain
- Anti-corrosion design
- Low chance of wear and tear
- Slow lifting to prevent overload issues
- A brake system that works quietly
- Latest safety standards
- Enclosed robust housing to protect internal parts.
- Spark resistant coating
It is important to check out these features while buying chain blocks. You must also identify the suspension system- hook and lug suspension. The lug suspension is the right choice when there is very little headroom.
Is there any risk while using a manual chain block?
- Very low temperature affects the functioning of components.
- A high-temperature level may cause a leakage problem to gearbox.
- Temperature fluctuations can result in condensation.
- Explosive environments are risky to your machinery.
- Corrosive action can damage your equipment.
Now, in conclusion, we can say that manual chain blocks are available with several advantages. While you have invested in these devices, you can increase the profits and productivity of your business. Moreover, your employees will not feel safety concerns, as they operate the system manually.
Make sure the surrounding of the place, where you have installed the chain block, is favourable for the device. Too much hot and cold condition affects the durability.