Electrical Overhead Travelling (EOT) cranes are commonly found in factory applications such as steel yards, paper mills, automotive repair shops etc. These work over rails which are set on girders over the head. We are noted amidst one of the most established manufacturers, traders and suppliers of EOT Cranes both in the Single Girder and Double Girder varieties. We manufacture Single Girder EOT Cranes Up to a size of 25 MT and Double Girder EOT Cranes Up to a size of 100 MT.
LOADMATE is committed to manufacturing a wide range of high quality, heavy-duty EOT cranes, which are fabricated using finest raw materials and components such as M.S. Sheets & angles, ‘I’ beams, Motors & brakes etc. All our cranes are manufactured as per IS 3177 and are tested on various parameters as per IS standards before they are delivered to the clients. This is to ensure the safety of the users and the premise in diverse industrial applications.
Following are some of the unique attributes of our EOT Cranes:
- They have an optimally designed structure to avoid deadweight and reduce the overall equipment cost
- We supply one of the best powerhouse cranes, where they are used for maintenance purposes
- All our cranes are economically designed with long travel and cross travel facility with a provision for using either an electric hoist or a motorized chain pulley block whichever is required by our client
- Our tapered plate design for joining the end carriages to the girders ensures smooth flow of load when in motion
- Box type construction for bridge girders ensure strength with weight and cost reduction
- We also provide low headroom cranes which reduce the cost of the shed/ building
- Customized designs as per customer’s budget are our forte
- We operate in India and know the attribute of selling here and hence we have highly competitive prices as compared to our competitions
Our EOT Cranes are designed for high‐speed procedures to ensure high productivity and to minimize losses, thereby increasing the overall efficiency of the process.